Buy this training here
As a result of the sustained economic downturn, the current business context is creating a huge opportunity for any company who wishes to get ahead of the competition and become a leader. In fact, successful leaders are already developing smart strategic initiatives to create value and gain a sustainable competitive advantage.
Do you want to develop your own Business Strategy and become a Market Leader too? To do so, you will need a structured and efficient methodology with which to create adequate strategies. During this course, we will explain how to use our methodology to define and implement the right Business Strategy to reach the key business objectives defined.
What are the benefits of this course? It doesn’t matter whether you are the Head of Business Development of a multinational company or an SMB (Small Medium Business), the CEO of a start-up, a C Level professional within a company or someone who wants to find a job in the fascinating world of Strategic Planning,… the benefits of this course for you are clear.
- Are you a Corporate or SMB Business Developer? Industry leaders are finding clear benefits from having a Business Strategy, such as: clarity, focus and direction; drive and impetus; a better understanding of the business; better discussions, debates and alignment and better business results, among others. Within this context, Business Developers must use robust methodologies for the definition and up-dating of the Business Strategy, to thereby maximize the value of the same to the company. This course will show you how.
- Are you working on a start-up? A Business Strategy is a structured method used to define a specific action plan to reach the business objectives defined. However, this is a different strategic planning exercise to that used for the development of a Business Plan. Therefore, it is essential that the founders of a start-up know how and when to develop and use the strategy to obtain new funding from investors.
- Are you working or do you want to work on Strategic Planning? It doesn’t matter whether you wish to be a Strategic Consultant or work for McKinsey or for PwC, this course will help you to better understand the bases of Strategic Planning.
- Are you a C Level professional in a listed company or an SMB? For the implementation of a Business Strategy to be successful, the teams must have the right strategic mind-set, especially those working at C Level. This course will help you to better understand the planning process of a Business Strategy so you can be a key active part of its definition and implementation.
Our Business Strategy blueprint will master your strategy skills. We will teach you how to identify and implement organic and inorganic growth drivers, and the necessary business enablers to achieve sustainable and profitable growth.
Using examples based on leading companies like Coca Cola, Johnson & Johnson or new entrants like Netflix or Stratasys, you’ll learn how to analyse market data, formulate your growth framework and create the implementation roadmap to achieve sustainable and profitable growth. Ultimately, it is a question of reaching the desired growth and efficiency quotas and to do this quicker than our competitors.
As a final training project and based on our methodology, you will be able to create a comprehensive Business Strategy for an existing business of your own.
You might think to yourself… ”I have no experience in strategy. How do I drastically increase my value in a short period of time”? You’ll learn from our 20 plus years’ of experience while avoiding our pitfalls.
Will you get specific tips for entrepreneurs/start-ups? Yes. You will be given TIPS FOR START-UPS. They are based on our experience as start-up investors and operating partners.
Will you provide us with specific assets? We’re glad you asked! You’ll gain exclusive access to our very own spreadsheets (growth drivers’ qualification, business strategy framework and financial plan).
Learn the Business Strategy methodology we teach to Fortune 500 companies. If you follow these lessons and take action, we are confident you’ll start to see high-growth of your business. This method works for companies from start-ups, SMB’s and publicly traded companies.
Trust it. It has been designed for organizations who want to achieve growth and high performance.
Buy this training here
Buy this training here
Are you a Sales Rep, tired of competing over price? Do you want to exceed your sales quota and earn more money?Would you like to introduce value to your conversations with clients? Would you like to become a trusted advisor?
Are you the founder of a B2B start-up but don’t know how to keep growing? Is it difficult for you to raise funding due to low-relevance sales? Would you like to know how to develop offers with Win Themes that increase your possibilities of success? And what about negotiating a favourable contract for your start-up?
Are you an Executive in a listed company or an SMB, with the feeling that your Sales Reps are not sufficiently prepared for B2B selling? Are you eager to stop being a commodity and start receiving a premium for the solutions you sell?
It doesn’t matter what your professional role is. If you work in Sales, Marketing and/or Business Development and would like to learn about the sales methods used by high-growth companies, then “The Fortune 500 companies B2B Sales Training” is the course for you. We will show you how to boost big sales quickly using our complete methodology and set of tools and assets.
We will explain the key concepts of B2B Sales, such as:
- Account Planning: to better understand your clients to increase your sales and positioning.
- Building Relationships: the key concepts to establishing long-term relationships, avoiding short-sighted sales and transactions, and closing bigger deals.
- Win Strategy: development of strategies to substantially increase the probability of winning big opportunities and closing big deals.
- Origination: start creating ideas and originating opportunities with higher possibilities of being the “sole source” and therefore, competitor-free.
Learn the B2B sales methodology we teach to Fortune 500, high-growth companies. If you work through these lessons and take action, we are confident you’ll start to close big deals. This sales method works for Business to Business selling, sales people working for start-ups, as well as listed companies. Trust it. It has been designed for sales organizations who want to avoid short-sighted sales and want to start focusing on closing big deals with high end clients.
Stop losing deals now and start doubling your sales by gaining knowledge about the following:
1) How to sell more and gain revenue by winning big deals: You’ll learn the whole process from account planning, to making first contacts, to qualification, to winning strategies, so you can close the deal. We’ll also give you exclusive access to our very own spreadsheet tools.
2) How to broaden your sales by expanding your existing clients: We will teach you how to proactively identify areas of client growth and extend your footprint.
3) How to “sell higher” to larger, global companies and sell to the “C” level: Be bold by following our simple principles upon which to build the foundations of long-term, trustworthy relationships. You’ll learn from my 20+ years’ of experience while avoiding my pitfalls.
4) How to sell better, with improved win rates and reduced selling costs whilst keeping the revenue coming in: You will learn how to create compelling and valuable propositions. Clients won’t buy or pay a premium, if there are no substantial benefits nor a strong business case.
As a friendly reminder, taking this course is risk-free. It comes with a 30-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Buy this training here
Buy this training here
During the last few years, the level of computer crimes has exploded. Hackers have defaced the web sites of the CIA, stolen information and software from NASA and the Pentagon, and made unauthorized wire transfers causing banks to lose millions and millions of dollars.
According to Juniper research data, the global cost of cybercrime will reach $2 trillion by 2019, increasing to almost four times the estimated cost of breaches in 2015, being “just” $500 billion, although we must add that the cost could be even higher. According to “The Global Risks Report 2016” from the World Economic Forum, a significant portion of cybercrime goes undetected.
Historically, 80 percent of information security problems have been internal ones, either from employees exceeding their level of authorization, or ones that are disgruntled. However, as access to digital systems is extended virtually, and new information security holes are discovered daily, things have changed. Now, 48% percent of data security breaches are caused by acts of malicious intent while human error or system failure account for the rest.
Therefore, it is necessary for companies to have a structured and efficient methodology available to face these cybersecurity challenges.
Throughout this course, we will explain how to use our methodology to identify cyber-risks as well as define and implement the necessary measures to minimize the impact of their potential materialization. This methodology is based upon our experience developing cybersecurity management projects for Fortune 500 companies.
What are the benefits of this course? It doesn’t matter whether you are the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) of a multinational company or a Small Medium Business (SMB), the CEO of a start-up, a C Level member of a company or somebody who wants to find a job within the fascinating world of cybersecurity, the benefits of this course for you are clear:
Are you a Corporate CIO or CISO? According to the ITRC -Identity Theft Resource Centre’s “ITRC Data Breach Report,” more than 29 million records were exposed in 858 publicised breaches across sectors including financial, government, health care and education.
Organizations face increasing security threats that can destroy or disrupt business. Network attacks, viruses, and even simple mistakes can cause businesses to lose valuable time and money, ultimately impacting their profit, market share, cash flow, competitiveness, profitability, and reputation.
Within this context, the CISO’s must have robust methodologies for the analysis and management of cyber-risks which are affecting or could affect their company, with the aim of minimizing the impact of their potential materialization. This course will explain how.
Are you a Small Medium Business CIO or CISO? SMB’s would not appear to be affected by cybercrime. However, the opposite is true. According to Keeper Security’s “The State of SMB Cybersecurity” report, 50% of SMB’s reported suffering at least one cyberattack during the last 12 months. The average cost of a data breach involving theft of assets totalled $879,582 for these SMB’s. They spent another $955,429 on restoring normal business in the wake of successful attacks.
For these SMB’s, 60 percent of employees use the exact same password for everything they access. Meanwhile, 63 percent of confirmed data breaches, leverage a weak, default or stolen password. Cyber-risk means risks associated with digital business processes. It is a business issue, not just a technology issue. Cyber-risk Management is the next evolution in enterprise risk and security for organizations like SMB’s that increasingly rely on digital processes to run their business. Just like Corporate CISO’s, the CISO’s of SMB’s must also develop detection and mitigation strategies regarding the cyber-risks that affect their companies. This course will show you how.
Are you working upon a start-up? Any company which handles data sheets with clients’ forms is exposed to cyber-risks. Running a start-up without having a plan for the management of cyber-risks is somewhat suicidal and can cause investors to flee just as soon as losses derived from a gap in cybersecurity materialize. If you take this course, you will be more than prepared to respond to investors regarding your data protection strategies against cyber-risks.
Are you a C Level member of a listed company or an SMB? Industry leaders are finding that cyber-risk management needs to be a responsibility of the C-suite rather than the responsibility of IT. This course will show you in a practical fashion, how to develop a project to make a Cyber-risks Management Plan available to your company. Such plan must be executed with the support of the IT Department and the rest of the business areas.
Are you working in or would you like to work in Cyber-risk Management? Security remains the number one spending priority and many companies are expecting to progressively increase security spending. Therefore, in accordance with forecasts carried out by the principal Human Resources companies, cybersecurity will be one of the professional areas with most future projection.
Whether you wish to be a CISO, a cyber-risk analyst within an insurance company, a cybersecurity consultant or cyber lawyer specialized in cybercrimes; this course will allow you to better understand the bases of analysis and management of cyber-risks.
Proper cybersecurity management is more than just a technology solution. Any company led by its CIO, CISO or CEO; must be ready to respond to cyber-risks and ensure that company business assets are well protected. With this training, you will be more than prepared to face this challenge.
Buy this training here